We collect personal information from you when you shop online with us and we use this information to help with processing your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is your name, Email address, Delivery address, Telephone number(s) and credit card details. We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
How is Personal Information Collected?
While in the process of browsing our website, you also provide us with information that does not reveal your personal identity—what type of product you’re seeking information about, for example. We use this aggregated, anonymous data mainly for website improvements, but we do not connect it to your personal information, such as your name or address.
While you browse our website, you may wish to send us an information request about one of our products, or you may wish to participate in one of our online surveys or promotions. To respond to this request or to participate in our promotions, we may ask you for personal information, such as your name, address, email or telephone number. If you choose to provide us with this information, we will use it for the purpose solicited as well as to enhance our ability to provide services to you. Please note that your personal information is only used for internal purposes; we do not sell or rent our lists to anyone.
Storage of Information
We regularly obtain and store information in both digital and physical form. In order to better facilitate the security for Personal Information, we endeavour to store your personal information in a secure location. Furthermore, we take steps to limit and control access to this information.
Please note that email communication can not be guaranteed as secure. Please be aware of this when requesting information or sending forms to us by email (for example, from the Contact Us section of our website). We recommend that you do not include any confidential information (e.g., credit card information) when using email. For your protection, our email responses to you will not include any confidential information.
- When you visit Kipfashion.com we collect information about all visits to our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, evaluate the use of the individual elements of Kipfashion.com and to support our marketing.
- The collection of information on Kipfashion.com takes place within the framework of existing legislation. If the processing of personal data is carried out via Kipfashion.com, this will be done in accordance with the Personal Data Act. Kipfashion.com automatically detects the IP address and data when you move between different pages and services on the website. If you log in or sign up for our newsletter, we record this too, so we can make it easier for you next time.
- In this context we use various analysis tools such as Google Analytics, which assist us in collecting statistics on the use of Kipfashion.com and make it a better experience for you.
- com collects information about users and their visits in two ways:
- By using cookies
- By the users themselves supplying information (i.e. signing up for the newsletter)
What is a cookie?
- When you visit Kipfashion.com, cookies are stored on your computer. A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser to recognise your computer on subsequent visits. No personal information is stored in our cookies.
- The information in your cookies is sent between your browser and a web server and includes information on user settings, login and how the website is being used.
How do I avoid cookies?
- A change to cookie settings may cause a degraded user experience when visiting our and other websites. You should be aware that if you do not accept cookies, there may be functions on Kipfashion.com that do not work.
- To delete cookies, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> and remove individual cookies or clear your history.
- To block cookies, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> in drop-down menu under History select “Use custom settings for history” -> tick “Always use private browsing mode” and uncheck “Accept cookies from pages “.
- To delete cookies, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> General tab -> Click Delete -> Cookies-> Delete.
- To block cookies, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Move slider to the top. This is how you block all cookies. -> Click OK.
- To delete cookies click on the Tools button -> Tools -> Clear browsing data -> Delete cookies and other site data -> Clear browsing data.
- To block cookies, click on the Tools button -> Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Content Settings -> Click “Block all sites from storing data” and tick the “Block third-party cookies and site data” -> Ok
- To delete cookies click on the Tools button -> Settings -> Security -> Click on “Show Cookies”. Here you can either delete cookies from a single domain or remove all cookies.
- To block cookies, click on the toolbar button -> Settings -> Security -> Under “Accept Cookies” select “never”.
What are cookies used for at Kipfashion.com?
- You can opt out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- com also works together with companies to enhance our online marketing to ensure you only are exposed to relevant ads. For example, in this context we use the following suppliers: Facebook, DoubleClick, Criteo, Sociomantic and Google.
- com contains third party components such as “Facebook Recommend”, “Facebook Like” or “Google+”. These third-party components have the effect that the owner of the third-party component, such as Facebook or Google, receives technical data about your browser, IP address, and the pages you visit on Kipfashion.com and similar. The treatment that the owner of the third-party component performs is beyond our control and is solely between you and the owner of the third-party component.
- com uses these components to link directly to our social media sites and thereby ensure easy navigation for you as a customer.
- At Kipfashion.com a number of technical cookies are in place that is necessary for handling the functionality in several areas at Kipfashion.com. These are the cookies that are stored when you log into Kipfashion.com. and cookies stored to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, favourites etc.
- Use of personal information
- Sensitive personal information is never disclosed to third parties unless you expressly consent and we never collect personal information unless you have given us this information when placing an order, participating in a survey or similar. Information is collected on names, addresses, postal codes, emails, gender, age, interests, attitudes and knowledge of various subjects.
- Personal information is used to implement the service for which the information is collected. The information is also used to get to know you and other users of the website better. This use may include studies and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies as well as displaying content that is customised to your interests and hobbies.
- Contact regarding personal data
- If you want to access the information we hold about you, please contact us at: [email protected] If incorrect data has been registered, or you have other objections, you can contact the same place. You can look at what information about you is registered and you can object to registration under the Personal Data Act.
- Protection of personal data
- Legislation requires your personal information to be kept secure and confidential. We store your personal information on servers with high levels of security, which are located in controlled facilities, and our security is checked regularly to determine whether our user information is handled securely and always taking your rights as a user into account. However, we cannot 100% guarantee security for data transmissions over the internet. This means that there may be a risk that other unauthorised parties gain access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. Thus your personal information is submitted at your own risk. Personal information is deleted or made anonymous continuously as the purpose for which it was collected ends. The rapid development of the internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may be necessary. We thus reserve the right to update and amend these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, we will of course correct the “last updated” date at the bottom of the page. In case of substantial changes we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our websites.
- You may complain about the treatment of information and data relating to you. Complaints are submitted to the Data Protection Agency.
You can contact Kipfashion.com via: Email: [email protected] By phone: 358 408091764