TERMS & CONDITIONS
Ordering and payment
Kipfashion.com is open 24 hours a day and you can buy at almost any time. However, we may close the shop for maintenance. You can only make purchases when the store is open and available. To purchase at Kipfashion.com you must be at least 18 years old and possess a valid credit card that we accept. If you are not yet 18 years old, you may still purchase items if you have obtained your guardian’s consent and / or otherwise have a legal right to enter into a purchase. You select the items you want to buy and put them in the “shopping basket”. You can edit the contents of the shopping basket right up to the time of order and you can continuously check the contents and price of the goods. Any extra payments such as shipping or debit card charges will be calculated immediately before you are ready to pay. When you are ready to order, click on “Checkout”, where you enter your name, address, email, telephone number, payment method and choose delivery method. You can change the contents of the shopping cart right up until you confirm your purchase by clicking on the button “Order and pay”. After this, your order passes to Kipfashion.com and can no longer be changed. You are required to provide a correct address for delivery of the goods. If the address you have provided cannot be confirmed, Kipfashion.com reserves the right to withhold delivery and cancel the order.
Cancellation of order
Kipfashion.com may cancel an order if it is not possible to deliver the ordered product. You will be informed if such a situation arises and any payment or reservation made using a payment method will be returned / cancelled.
Acknowledgement of order receipt and order confirmation
When you order an item from us, you will receive a receipt by email to show your order has been received. However, you enter into a binding sales contract only when you have received an order confirmation / sales receipt from us.
30-day cancellation period
When you shop with Kipfashion.com you usually have 30 days to cancel, when you can inform us that you have changed your mind and return the item to us. The cancellation period starts on the day you received the items. If the period expires on a public holiday, Saturday, Christmas Day or New Year’s Day, the deadline is extended to the following Monday. After receipt you may only handle the items so as to establish their nature, characteristics and the way they operate.
Some products do not include a right to cancel, or you may lose your right to cancel. The following are excluded from the right to cancel: Sealed products, which for health or hygiene reasons are not suitable to be returned once the seal is broken after delivery (always applies to underwear, swimwear, bikini bottoms, in-ear headphones). To exercise the right to cancel, you must notify us within 14 days of receipt of the items. If you wish to cancel your purchase, you can use our standard cancellation form included in any package you receive from us. If this form is used, you do not need to otherwise inform us about your cancellation.
If you change your mind about your purchase, the items must be returned to us by using the same courier that delivered the goods to you (GLS / Parcel force): When returning the items, you should make sure that they are securely wrapped. You are responsible for the package / items until received by us. So keep the receipt from the courier and if applicable the track and trace number. You must pay the costs of returning the items if you change your mind. If your products are delivered by GLS / Parcel force and you use a GLS / Parcel force return label it is already prepaid and free of charge.
We expect you to return the items as soon as possible after you have given cancellation notice and no later than 14 days after you have changed your mind. Please note! We do not accept packages sent COD or similar.
Documentation of your purchase and return form
You must attach a copy of the order confirmation or other documentation from your purchase. Additionally, it will facilitate the processing if you attach a completed return form, which is enclosed in the package when you receive the items.
When we receive the items, we will check them and you will be refunded the amount you paid to us upon purchase. The amount is always transferred to the same payment method used for the purchase. If for example you paid by card, the purchase amount is reversed to the payment card you used for the purchase.
- NOTE: You may lose your purchase amount, in whole or in part. This happens if the product is impaired or damaged because • you have actually used the items the items were damaged while you were responsible for them • you handled items in a manner other than was necessary for you to determine their nature, characteristics and the way they operate • you have not followed the restrictions of the cancellation right in terms of seals, product type etc.
Returns – GLS/Parcel force Follow these steps if you want to return your item(s)
Step 1: Fill out the return form and pack your items securely. Cover up or remove the original shipping label and old bar code on the package. NOTE: When returning shoes, the shoe box may not be used as a shipping box alone. Step 2: Send the return form with the item(s) you wish to return. Step 3: Attach the return label to the package. NOTE: If you are not using the provided postage-paid return label you are responsible for your items until they reach our warehouse. Remember to ask for a receipt when you drop off your package at the Post Office / Parcelforce centre, so that your package is insured. It is free to return your package when you use the return label from GLS. Step 4: Send your package from the nearest Post Office / Parcelforce centre.
Complaints – If there is something wrong with the product
Your purchase is covered by the Sale of Goods Act, including rules regarding defects. This means that you can either have a faulty product repaired or replaced, receive a refund or reduction in price, depending on the specific situation. Of course it is a requirement that the complaint is justified and that the defect is not caused by incorrect use of the product or other incorrect conduct.
You must contact us within a “reasonable period”
You must make your claim within a “reasonable period” after you have discovered the defect. We recommend that you claim as soon as possible and within 2 months of the defect being discovered. You can claim by contacting us via email at [email protected] or by telephone on 358 40809 1764. So that we can assess your claim, we will ask you the following:
- Send us a brief description of how the damage or defect occurred. Please note that you should contact us as soon as you discover the defect.
- To document the defect you must send 4-5 photos together with the description. The defect must be clear from at least one of the photos. Additionally, make sure that your photos show the entire product, from the front and back (with shoes include a photo of the soles).
- Send the photos via email to [email protected]
- Please indicate the order number for the item, or attach a copy of the order confirmation / receipt
- After we receive your photos, we will deal with your claim as soon as possible. If you are returning faulty item(s), Kipfashion.com will send you a prepaid return label.
- If the claim is justified, we will refund your reasonable shipping costs incurred when sending the item back to us. Otherwise, you must bear all costs of transport, including our shipping costs for returning the item after the investigation and we may charge you up to £10 for examination of the items. Remember that the item must always be well packaged and you must get proof of postage. You are responsible for the package / items until received by us. So keep the postal receipt including information on shipping costs and if applicable the track and trace number. Please note! We do not accept packages sent COD or similar.
Discount codes (vouchers)
We regularly offer discount codes as part of our marketing. These codes are only valid for limited periods and may be subject to special conditions. The codes can be limited for use with specific products, categories or brands. When you use a discount code you need to buy the specified minimum amount. If you buy less than the specified minimum amount, the difference will not be refunded. Any discount code you wish to use must be entered during the buying process, before you pay for the You cannot get credit if you forget to enter a discount code before the order is placed. Only one discount code can be used per order. Discount codes are transferable and can be used by the bearer. Discount codes have no cash value and cannot be redeemed for cash, vouchers or similar. In case of fraud, attempted fraud or in cases of suspected illegal activity in connection with the redemption of vouchers, we are entitled to cancel the discount code, to cancel the order for which the discount code was used and block your ability to use Kipfashion.com permanently.
In order to shop at Kipfashion.com you must give the following minimum information: Name • Address • Email address • Telephone / mobile number.The above data is stored together with information about the items you have purchased for 7 years from the end of the financial year to which the information relates, after which the information is deleted. If you set up a login to facilitate self-service with us, your personal information and order information will not be deleted unless you ask us to do so. Information will not be disclosed or sold to third parties, except in connection with a restructuring or a full or partial sale of the company. Any disclosure in such a situation would be in accordance with current privacy legislation. As a customer you are entitled to access your registration data and you may object to registration pursuant to the relevant rules in the Personal Data Act. Any queries regarding this should be directed to customer service via email [email protected]
In the event that the customer breaches obligations under these terms and conditions, Kipfashion.com may terminate or restrict their use of the Kipfashion.com website and orders will not be placed. The following grounds shall also be considered a material breach • The customer gives an incorrect name, address, email address, phone number The customer harasses Kipfashion.com, our employees or our customers
If you have a complaint about your purchase, please email [email protected] or telephone 358 40809 1764. If we fail to find a satisfactory solution, you can, if the conditions are met. You may also use the European Commission online dispute resolution here for your complaint. This portal can be relevant when living in another EU-country. When filling in a complaint, please enter our e-mail address [email protected]
Governing law and jurisdiction
- Purchases of items at Kipfashion.com are subject to Finnish law. Any disputes are decided by the ordinary Finnish courts.
- When you visit Kipfashion.com we collect information about all visits to our website. We use this information to improve your user experience, evaluate the use of the individual elements of Kipfashion.com and to support our marketing.
- The collection of information on Kipfashion.com takes place within the framework of existing legislation. If the processing of personal data is carried out via Kipfashion.com, this will be done in accordance with the Personal Data Act. Kipfashion.com automatically detects the IP address and data when you move between different pages and services on the website. If you log in or sign up for our newsletter, we record this too, so we can make it easier for you next time.
- In this context we use various analysis tools such as Google Analytics, which assist us in collecting statistics on the use of Kipfashion.com and make it a better experience for you.
- com collects information about users and their visits in two ways:
- By using cookies
- By the users themselves supplying information (i.e. signing up for the newsletter)
What is a cookie?
- When you visit Kipfashion.com, cookies are stored on your computer. A cookie is a small text file stored in your browser to recognise your computer on subsequent visits. No personal information is stored in our cookies.
- The information in your cookies is sent between your browser and a web server and includes information on user settings, login and how the website is being used.
How do I avoid cookies?
- A change to cookie settings may cause a degraded user experience when visiting our and other websites. You should be aware that if you do not accept cookies, there may be functions on Kipfashion.com that do not work.
- To delete cookies, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> and remove individual cookies or clear your history.
- To block cookies, go to Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> in drop-down menu under History select “Use custom settings for history” -> tick “Always use private browsing mode” and uncheck “Accept cookies from pages “.
- To delete cookies, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> General tab -> Click Delete -> Cookies-> Delete.
- To block cookies, go to Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Move slider to the top. This is how you block all cookies. -> Click OK.
To delete cookies click on the Tools button -> Tools -> Clear browsing data -> Delete cookies and other site data -> Clear browsing data.
- To block cookies, click on the Tools button -> Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Content Settings -> Click “Block all sites from storing data” and tick the “Block third-party cookies and site data” -> Ok
- To delete cookies click on the Tools button -> Settings -> Security -> Click on “Show Cookies”. Here you can either delete cookies from a single domain or remove all cookies.
- To block cookies, click on the toolbar button -> Settings -> Security -> Under “Accept Cookies” select “never”.
What are cookies used for at Kipfashion.com?
- You can opt out of Google Analytics here: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- com also works together with companies to enhance our online marketing to ensure you only are exposed to relevant ads. For example, in this context we use the following suppliers: Facebook, DoubleClick, Criteo, Sociomantic and Google.
- com contains third party components such as “Facebook Recommend”, “Facebook Like” or “Google+”. These third-party components have the effect that the owner of the third-party component, such as Facebook or Google, receives technical data about your browser, IP address, and the pages you visit on Kipfashion.com and similar. The treatment that the owner of the third-party component performs is beyond our control and is solely between you and the owner of the third-party component.
- com uses these components to link directly to our social media sites and thereby ensure easy navigation for you as a customer.
- At Kipfashion.com a number of technical cookies are in place that is necessary for handling the functionality in several areas at Kipfashion.com. These are the cookies that are stored when you log into Kipfashion.com. and cookies stored to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, favourites etc.
- Use of personal information
- Sensitive personal information is never disclosed to third parties unless you expressly consent and we never collect personal information unless you have given us this information when placing an order, participating in a survey or similar. Information is collected on names, addresses, postal codes, emails, gender, age, interests, attitudes and knowledge of various subjects.
- Personal information is used to implement the service for which the information is collected. The information is also used to get to know you and other users of the website better. This use may include studies and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies as well as displaying content that is customised to your interests and hobbies.
Contact regarding personal data
- If you want to access the information we hold about you, please contact us at: [email protected] If incorrect data has been registered, or you have other objections, you can contact the same place. You can look at what information about you is registered and you can object to registration under the Personal Data Act.
Protection of personal data
- Legislation requires your personal information to be kept secure and confidential. We store your personal information on servers with high levels of security, which are located in controlled facilities, and our security is checked regularly to determine whether our user information is handled securely and always taking your rights as a user into account. However, we cannot 100% guarantee security for data transmissions over the internet. This means that there may be a risk that other unauthorised parties gain access to information when data is sent and stored electronically. Thus your personal information is submitted at your own risk. Personal information is deleted or made anonymous continuously as the purpose for which it was collected ends. The rapid development of the internet means that changes in our processing of personal data may be necessary. We thus reserve the right to update and amend these guidelines for the processing of personal data. If we do, we will of course correct the “last updated” date at the bottom of the page. In case of substantial changes we will notify you in the form of a visible notice on our websites.
- You may complain about the treatment of information and data relating to you. Complaints are submitted to the Data Protection Agency.
- You can contact Kipfashion.com via: Email: [email protected] By phone: 358 408091764
LICENSE FOR WEBSITE ACCESS
- Kipfashion grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this Website. The licence does not allow you to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Kipfashion. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this Website or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this Website or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This Website or any portion of this Website may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent.
- You may not frame or use similar techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Kipfashion. You may not use any meta tags or any other ‘hidden text’ utilising Kipfashion company names, product names or trade marks. Any unauthorised use terminates the permission or license granted by Kipfashion.
- You may not use any logo or trademark which is featured on the Website or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without our express written consent.
- You must not use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired.
- You must not use the Website:
- – For fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- – To send, use or reuse any material that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; or in breach of copyright, trade mark, confidence, privacy or any other right; or is otherwise injurious to third parties; or objectionable; or which consists of, or contains, software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any ‘spam’
- – To cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
COPYRIGHT, LEGAL STATEMENT AND DATABASE RIGHTS
- All content and compilation of such content included on the Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images and software, is the property of Kipfashion or its content suppliers and is protected by Finnish, European and International copyright and database right laws.
- All software used on this Website is the property of Kipfashion, or our software suppliers and is protected by Finnish, European and International copyright laws.
- You may not extract and/or re-utilise parts of the contents of the Website without Kipfashion’s express written consent. In particular, you may not utilise any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools to extract (either once or many times) for re-utilisation of any substantial parts of this Website. You also may not create and/or publish your own database that features substantial (e.g. our prices and product listings) parts of this Website.
- When you place an order to purchase a product from the Website, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us when we ship that product to you and is confirmed by an email we send to you confirming that we have shipped (the ‘Shipping Confirmation E-mail’) (all orders will be shipped by post). That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the Shipping Confirmation Email to you. You are seeking to enter into a contract with Kipfashion when you place an order. Kipfashion will retain the title in the products until full payment has been made by you and has been received by Kipfashion.
- Although we always strive to express ourselves accurately and flawlessly, it can occur on Websites content with typographical errors and imprecise wording and lack of product descriptions, prices and availability. We reserve the right to correct errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the content. The price of your order will need to be validated by us as part of our acceptance procedure. If you have ordered an item that has a pricing error before we accept your order, we have the right to cancel your order and we will inform you about it.
ALTERATION OF SERVICE OR AMENDMENTS TO THE CONDITIONS
- We reserve the right to make changes to our Website, policies, and these Terms and Conditions at any time. Your usage of the Website and your orders will be subject to the policies and Terms and Conditions in force at the time that you use the Website or that you order products from us, unless any change to those policies or these conditions is required to be made by law or government authority (in which case it will apply to orders previously placed by you). If any of these conditions is deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, that condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining conditions.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR REASONABLE CONTROL
- Kipfashion will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with our obligations under these conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond our reasonable control. This condition does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we will still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these conditions
- com is an online shop with clothes, shoes and accessories for the entire family. Our store opened in 2014 and offers the best shopping experience with daily new arrivals, a wide selection, and last but not least good offers.
- We have a fast delivery of 3-5 working days and an easy return policy of up to 30 days.
- Kipfashion.com uses industry standard Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) ensuring a safe and comfortable shopping experience, so much so that our customers have given us 9 out of 10 stars on Trustpilot.
- Company Details
Kipfashion.com is managed and maintained by the full-service e-commerce provider,
Our HQ address is: Kivikatu 8b 21 15700, Lahti
- How do I sign up for the Kipfashion.com newsletter?
- To be kept up to date about new products and the latest offers, you can sign up to the newsletter at the bottom of this page.
- How do I unsubscribe to your newsletter?
- You can unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your newsletter. If you are still receiving newsletters from us, please contact Customer Service to help you further
QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT
- Can you provide more information about a product?
- We try to publish as much useful info as we can about all our products, to help you buy the things that will suit you best. The product page for every item includes description and images. If you have any other questions though, please contact Customer service stating the product name, and we’ll do our best to answer your questions as soon as we can.
- I have seen something advertised but cannot find it on the site
- Just type the name of the item or its code into the search box at the top of the homepage, and it will take you straight to the right page, unless the item is sold out or not available in the webshop
- If you are having any technical problems, we recommend you make sure you have the latest updates and patches for your operating system and web browser.
- If you’re still having problems using our site, please feel free to contact our Customer services and we’ll be happy to help. To help us look into your problem please try to include as many of the following details as possible: Your operating system (e.g. Windows Vista, Mac OS 9.0), internet browser (e.g. Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3.5), what URL you were trying to access (e.g. http:// Kipfashion.com/contact) and what time the problem occurred. Please cut and paste any error message that appeared on the screen into the email
- If you have a complaint about your purchase, please email [email protected] or telephone 358 408091764. If we fail to find a satisfactory solution, you can lodge a complaint with the UK European Consumer Centre if conditions are met. You may also use the European Commission online dispute resolution here for your complaint. This portal can be relevant when living in another EU-country. When filling in a complaint, please enter our e-mail address [email protected]