Kipfashion is a retails and wholesale online marketplace for contemporary, trendy and modern African inspired fashion and accessories. Our online marketplace will showcase African inspired fashion from all over the world. We seek to use our platform to help customers become more familiar and loyal to your brand, while celebrating the vibrancy of Africa. Help us in our mission to transform the perception of Africa thorough the spirit of fashion.
Conditions for selling your items on the Kipfashion platform include:
- Vendor must provide the following: products images, product description, product title, product prices.
- Vendor must provide business logo
- Vendor will need to provide a brief write-up about (him/herself) which will include who she is, inspirations about design, where the product are made, motivation and any other information she decides to share about herself
- Kipfashion is a curated marketplace has full control over which pieces it chooses to stock. This means items you upload have the right to be rejected and is under our discretion. You are always free to email [email protected] if you do not understand why you item has been rejected.
- Upon purchase of an item, designers have up to 3 days to send to the customer if the item is manufactured and 10 days if the item is handmade. If you feel you can not meet these deadlines, please contact the Kipfashion team immediately.
- Vendors are not paid for items until after it has shipped and the customer has a tracking number.
- Payments are made via PayPal and designers are responsible for transaction fee
- Customers who purchase via PayPal are allowed 7 days to return items.
- All product images should be high resolution either outdoor, lifestyle shot, white/gray backgrounds are also accepted.
- Kipfashion will have the rights to use your images for advertising and promotional purposed
Associated Fee’s for selling on the Kipfashion platform include:
- Kipfashion takes 20% revenue on all sales
Vendors are charged if they wish to advertise via Kipfashion social media or any other communication channel
Shipping costs will be added to the vendor price, plus the representative’s commission fee to comprise the total selling price that will be quoted on the store.
Vendor support service
If the vendor chooses, they many provide samples of all products to be hosted on the website, and the representative will provide profession photographs to go on the store. The representative will also write descriptions of the products and any other text to advertise the products on the store. Any additional services that further the sales of the product on the store can be included as needed. This service will be billed to the vendor at a rate of €20 per hour or €30 per product, whichever is greater.