DROP SHIP AFRICAN DRESSES & ACCESSORIES
Kipfashion offer drop shipping of African fashion dresses and accessories for you in retail, wholesale and custom-made design. We provide professional drop shipping service internationally. Order custom-made African dresses and print shoes and sneakers for your online store in wholesale and retails. African fashion clothing, African print sneaker, African print handbags, Ankara print skirts, tops, pants and accessories.
Kipfashion Drop Shipping terms applies to accounts entering or extending a drop shipping arrangement with Kipfashion:
DROP SHIP ACCOUNT DESIGNATION & ORDERING
- Your account must be approved and designated for Drop Shipping. Please review the terms below and then contact Customer Service to request Drop Ship activation.
- All items available for drop shipping can now be easily accessed in our online store.
- Drop Ship orders must be placed through our website.
- Except in special pre-approved cases, or custom order situations.
- Drop Ship orders are not subject to order minimum requirement.
- Drop Ship orders are not eligible for promotional discounts.
- Drop Ship orders are not eligible for coupon codes.
- Drop Ship orders and shipping fees must be paid in advance by credit card or PayPal
- Drop Ship orders must include your business billing address and your customer’s shipping address and phone number. You must take responsibility for accuracy of the shipping address.
- You, the seller, are responsible for periodically checking product inventory on Kipfashion’s website and updating your online store regularly.
- If an item is out of stock, the product page will indicate its status you can contact us for more details of the products.
- Kipfashion reserves the right to extend arrival dates if necessary, and to discontinue items in the Drop Ship category at will.
- Kipfashion will not accept returns or refunds for Drop Ship orders. All 3rd party returns must be shipped to you, the seller.
- Exchanges are accepted, but all freight costs incurred are billed to you, the seller.
- Exchanges require advanced approval and incur a 15% restocking fee.
- Dimensions and weights of boxes for Drop Ship items will be provided on their product pages. You, the seller, are responsible for calculating shipping fees for your customers.
- Additional shipping fees may be assessed if the final shipping amount increases due to incorrect address information submitted or additional undeclared requirements at delivery. Kipfashion agrees to provide proof of shipping costs should this occur.
Refusal to adhere to the terms outlined above may result in revocation of your Drop Ship designation.
We are now offering you the opportunity to become an authorized Kipfashion Drop shipper / reseller. The process is straight forward. You just need to follow three (3) simple steps:
DROP SHIP BENEFIT
Shipping the products directly to your customers using your own business information.
- This will give you an opportunity to do business with no capital because you don’t need to have an inventory.
- We will ship the ordered items directly to your customers.
- We will never disclose our business name or identity as seller, shipper or supplier.
- We deal with reseller’s concern not with reseller’s customer concern.
DROP SHIP: HOW IT WORKS?
- Copy our product photos from our website or request high resolutions files
- Paste it on your online store with the Suggested Retail Price or you can add your margin
- Do the online Marketing: tag and share it to your friends.
- Take the final orders from your customers.
- Sign in then order your customer’s orders. Shipping fee will be automatically computed upon checkout.
- After your order has been made, our staff will check the following: Stock availability (our inventory accuracy is 90%)
- If there is an unavailable stocks, you need to inform your customer to change item. If all items are available, then it is ready to ship.
- You will collect your customers payment first, then send us your payment for the order thru PayPal. After we receive your payment, that’s the time we will ship the order.
- For Drop ship, we will ship the order directly to your customer but will never disclose our business name or identity as seller, shipper or supplier. It will be you as a shipper and a seller.
- For Non-Drop ship, we will ship the order to you and you will be the one to send it to your customer.
DROP SHIP: DISCOUNT & PROMOS
- Discounts – 20% per item discounts for reseller accounts
- Promo codes – monthly promo codes will be distributed to our regular reseller’s account
- Gift Certificate for a monthly purchase will be issued upon request
DROP SHIP: TERMS & CONDITION
- All resellers are required to purchase at least $500 a month to maintain their reseller discount/status.
- Cancellation of orders is prohibited. In case of cancellation of order, Kipfashion reserves the right to remove the violator from the resellers’ or drop shipping list.
- Order change is allowed once only within the reservation period
- Reservation period is STRICTLY 3 days MAXIMUM. Sundays and holidays are not included in computing the 5-day reservation period. Non-payment within the reservation period terminates the reseller’s right to discounts.
- Business inquiries and orders will be entertained from Mondays through Saturdays from 9am to 6pm only.
- Shipping of orders is done from Mondays through Friday excluding holidays. Payment cut off for same day shipping is 2pm for non-COD. Delivery of items is from 4-9 working days from the day of shipping excluding Sundays and holidays. Shipping details will be sent via SMS the day after shipment. We do not accept rush orders.
- All items are on hand and are very fast moving. Please do not send your order unless you are sure to purchase.
- Proof of payment must be sent to given channels. In case of failure to present and send proof of payment, items will not be shipped. Resellers are given 2 days to send their proof of payment after the reservation period.
- Resellers must only transact to our website (www.kipfashion.com), to our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/kipfashion) and official contact numbers (+358 408091764). We cannot be held responsible for transactions done through other numbers or FB page which are not considered official.
- Reseller discounts and prices must be treated with confidentiality. Hence, the provided info by Kipfashion to its resellers must be considered private and confidential. Non-compliance will result to cancellation of reseller membership.
DROP SHIP: RETURN & EXCHANGE POLICY
- Return and exchanges due to wrong size ordered is allowed once only and shipping fees will be shouldered by the buyer.
- Returns and exchanges due to damage or wrong item sent is also allowed by Kipfashion. Shipping fees will be shouldered by Kipfashion.
- All items for exchanges must be shipped immediately after confirmation from us. A 5-day return must be observed diligently.
- To expound further, the item/s for exchange must be received by Kipfashion within 7 days (excluding Sundays) from the day of shipment.
- In case of non-compliance, Kipfashion reserves the right not to process exchanges in case of non-compliance.
Need Help? Please contact us!
New to Drop shipping African dresses and accessories? Below is a step by step guide on how to get started with Kipfashion. It’s free to join, no money required.
- CREATE AN ACCOUNTFOR DROP SHIPPING PROGRAM
You can login to the drop shipping program using the same username and password you use to login to the main wholesale site.
- FIND ITEMS YOU WANT TO SELL
Browse the categories or search for items that you want to sell on your website
- DOWNLOAD PRODUCT IMAGES
Our site allows you to download our product images to use on your site.
- SELL ITEMS ON YOUR WEBSITE
Sell Kipfashion items on your website. Simply list the products on your site using our product images
- FULFILL YOUR ORDERS ON OUR SITE
Now that you have sold an item and collected payment, you can login to our drop ship program and place the order for that item. We will then ship the item directly to your customer. It’s as simple as that!
START SELLING TODAY!